This smoothie is a fabulous way to start your day as it incorporates all the major food groups – protein, natural carbs from the fruit and healthy fats from the coconut milk, as well as a wide variety of vitamins. It takes no time to whizz together and tastes absolutely delicious.
Let me know what you think on Instagram @elibrechernutrition .
- 1 passion fruit
- 1/4 papaya
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 handful frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (use code ELIBRECHER for 35% off MyVegan protein)
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
1. Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out all the pulp.
2. Squeeze the lime and lemon juice, ensuring no pips fall in.
3. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Check out my other smoothie recipes here:
- Glowing Skin Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Açaí Bowl
- Top 3 Green Smoothie Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake
- Post-Workout Chocolate Milkshake
- Decadent Choco Smoothie Bowl
- Ultimate Smoothie Cheat Sheet
If you give this recipe a try, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I LOVE seeing all your recreations!