CINNAMON WHITE CHOCOLATE LATTE 🍭
This sweet cosy beverage is the perfect pick-me-up on a cold gloomy day. And let’s face it, we’ve have lots of those recently!
My Cinnamon White Chocolate Latte is pretty much a hug-in-a-mug that provides such a comforting feeling, like being wrapped in a warm blanket or lighting a beautiful scented candle.
The key ingredient here is the cacao butter buttons which melt to provide a decadent buttery flavour and an exceptionally creamy consistency! I order mine from MyVegan and you can get 42% off with my discount code ‘ELIBRECHER’ through this link! ♥️
CINNAMON WHITE CHOCOLATE LATTE
(Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Melt the cacao butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the almond milk and cashew butter and stir until combined.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and use a hand whisk to create some froth.
- Transfer to your mug and top with marshmallows and sprinkles for an extra treat!
For more sweet treats, check these recipes out:
- Tahini Freezer Fudge
- Rocky Roads (vegan)
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Vegan Buttercream
- Ultimate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups
- Trillionaire Shortbread with Date-Tahini Caramel
- Easy Vegan Biscuits
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups
- 2-Minute Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- Chocolate-dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men
- Chocolate Caramel Mars Bars