This Salted Tahini Freezer Fudge is based on one of my favourite spreads, the Middle-Eastern superstar: tahini!
If you’ve never tried tahini, it’s a sesame paste with a delicious earthy flavour and creamy texture that works wonders in both sweet and savoury recipes, from hummus to salad dressings to these delectable bites of Salted Tahini Freezer Fudge! For best results, make sure you use a runny drippy tahini like this tahini.
SALTED TAHINI FREEZER FUDGE
(Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free)Makes 10 mini fudge bites
Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
Add the tahini, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and salt to a bowl and mix until fully combined.
Stir in the chocolate chips, then transfer the mixture to the lined tin.
Freeze for 5 minutes, then sprinkle more chocolate chips over the fudge for decoration. Return to the freezer for another 30 minutes before
slicing into squares.
Store in the freezer for up to 2 months (although it probably won’t last more than 2 days!).
- Apple & Blueberry Crumble
- Peach & Nectarine Crumble
- Rocky Roads (vegan)
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Vegan Buttercream
- Ultimate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread
- Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups
- Trillionaire Shortbread with Date-Tahini Caramel
- Easy Vegan Biscuits
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Flourless Triple Chocolate Cake with Sticky Toffee Frosting
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2-Minute Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- Chocolate-dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 3-Ingredients Nutella Truffles
- 3-Ingredient Raw Chocolate Bark
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Pie
- Vegan Fudgey Oreo Brownies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men
- Protein Mocha Muffins
- Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters
- Banana Bread Pecan Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Mars Bars
This post contains affiliate links.