These Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters are the perfect solution to your afternoon cravings and are guaranteed to settle that sweet tooth, whether as a snack or dessert after a meal.
As well as the addictively crunchy texture and the sweet yet sophisticated flavour, these chocolatey clusters are crammed full of goodness, from antioxidant-rich cacao to high levels of protein and fibre thanks to the quinoa, so they’ll keep you feeling satisfied.
What I love most about these Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters, is that they contain only 5 ingredients and can be ready in less than 10 minutes!
Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
This recipe was developed in collaboration with Indigo Herbs, using their products.
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 heaped tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup tablespoons coconut blossom syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160 C. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well until fully combined.
- Spread the sticky mixture over a lined baking tray, pack together well with the back of a spoon and bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool and break into clusters. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @cerealandpeanutbutter – I LOVE seeing all your creations!
For more festive recipes, check these out:
- Cranberry Christmas-Spiced Granola
- Festive Vegan Gluten-Free Biscuits
- Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups
- Hot Cross Bun Ice Cream
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men
- Vegan Nut Roast