It’s autumn and Halloween is just around the corner, which means one thing to me: loads of pumpkin recipes! First up is this Pumpkin Pie Granola, which is packed with seasonal spices like cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, combined with toasted oats, crunchy nuts and sweet maple syrup.
I’ve been making my own granola since I was a teenager navigating my way around all my intolerances, and if you follow me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition, you’ll have seen that I’ve started selling my own granola, with my Peanut Butter Granola and Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola as my bestsellers! So with Halloween upon us, it was only natural that I created this special edition Pumpkin Pie Granola.
This recipe is really straightforward and the best part is that you can customise it to suit your preferences as well as the ingredients you have at home, playing around with different nuts and seeds. Want more granola recipes? Try making my Pecan Pie Granola, Banana Nut Crunch Granola and Superfood Goji Granola!
If you love granola but don’t have the time to bake it yourself, simply drop me an email to enquire/place an order: firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to my GRANOLA SHOP to see all the available flavours!
Pumpkin Pie Granola Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup raw pecans
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1.5 tbsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or a pinch of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (can replace with honey)
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 170 C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Add the oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds to a large bowl.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients together (except cranberries) in a separate bowl – pumpkin, olive oil, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, spices, vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the lined tray and use the back of a wooden spoon to press down tightly. Bake for 25 minutes, removing from the oven 5 minutes before finished to scatter over cranberries.
- Allow cool completely, then store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks (if it lasts that long!)
Check out my other granola recipes below:
- Salted Peanut Butter Granola
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola
- Almond Butter Coconut Granola
- Cranberry Christmas-Spiced Granola
- Superfood Goji Granola
- Nutty Cinnamon Granola
- Banana Nut Crunch Granola
- Pecan Pie Granola
And for more breakfast inspo, try these:
- Cinnamon Chia Oatmeal
- Matcha Overnight Oats
- Creamy Coconut Porridge with Berry Compote
- Chai-Spiced Waffles
- Nutella Porridge
- Quinoa Porridge
- Turmeric and Goji Porridge
- Smashed Avocado Toast
- Vegan Strawberries & Cream Smoothie
- Vanilla Mocha Milkshake
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake
- Zesty Passion Fruit Smoothie Jar
- Chocolate Hazelnut Pancake Stack
- Popcorn Chocolate Almond Butter Pancakes
- Vegan Coconut Banana Pancakes
- Basic Healthy Pancakes
- 2-minute Pecan Milk