Let’s be honest, the vast majority of my desserts on the website are chocolate-themed, from my Rocky Roads to my Trillionaire Shortbread. Despite my long list of cacao-based sweet treats (full list at the bottom of this post!), I sometimes fancy something lighter and fruitier, which is where this Peach & Nectarine Crumble comes in!
This recipe requires just 5 simple ingredients (two of them are in the title!) and is completely gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free, as well as being suitable for vegans. The crumble topping is made from oats, which are my all-time favourite grain as they are packed fibre – scientifically proven to keep you fuller for longer and to help lower cholesterol levels!
This decadent crumble is perfect to bring to a dinner party, or warm it up for breakfast the next morning and serve with a dollop of soy yoghurt!
PEACH & NECTARINE CRUMBLE RECIPE (5 ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan)
- 3 nectarines
- 3 peaches
- 500g (gluten-free) oats
- 250g (dairy-free) butter
- 175g coconut sugar (can use brown sugar)
- Optional: 2 drops vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 C.
- Chop the fruit and place in an oven-proof dish.
- Use your hands to knead together oats, coconut sugar and (dairy-free) butter until fully combined, then add the vanilla (if using) and spread this mixture over the fruit. Use your finger to create a small thumb-sized well in the middle of the crumble so the fruit is exposed.
- Place in the oven for 60 minutes.
If you give this recipe a try, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I LOVE seeing all your recreations!
For more dessert recipes, check these recipes out:
- Rocky Roads (vegan)
- Ultimate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread
- Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups
- Trillionaire Shortbread with Date-Tahini Caramel
- Easy Vegan Biscuits
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Flourless Triple Chocolate Cake with Sticky Toffee Frosting
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2-Minute Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- Chocolate-dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 3-Ingredients Nutella Truffles
- 3-Ingredient Raw Chocolate Bark
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Pie
- Vegan Fudgey Oreo Brownies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men
- Protein Mocha Muffins
- Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters
- Banana Bread Pecan Muffins