These oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies are the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea when that afternoon slump hits – they’re made with fibre-rich oats with are great for slow-releasing energy, as well as healthy fats from the peanut butter to help keep you fuller for longer.
The best bit is that there are only 7 ingredients + 20 minutes is all that’s standing between you and these scrumptious cookies! So what are you waiting for?
Get baking and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I would love to see your creations!
If you like these Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies, you will LOVE my Chocolate Caramel Mars Bars, Peanut Butter Protein Squares, Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups, Trillionaire Shortbread and Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Pie!
- 1 cup porridge oats⠀
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)⠀
- 3 tbsp peanut butter⠀
- 1/3 cup milk of choice (I used almond milk)⠀
- 1 vanilla pod (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)⠀
- 4 tbsp raisins or dried fruit (like cranberries)
- 4 tbsp chopped dark chocolate (or chocolate chips)
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, adding the chocolate and dried fruit last.⠀
2. Roll into balls then flatten slightly and place on a lined baking tray. ⠀
3. Bake at 170 C for 20 mins.⠀
If you give this recipe a try, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I LOVE seeing all your recreations!