If you follow me on Instagram (@elibrechernutrition) you’ll know this has been a firm favourite of mine for a while, but this month I’ve been enjoying it even more as Manilife kindly sent me a personalised jar with my name on it for Christmas, so it’s been difficult to resist a daily spoonful of this, whether on my porridge, in my smoothie or straight out of the jar (don’t judge, this stuff is addictive!)
I treated myself to one of these as an early Christmas present (from me to me) and it’s made my bedroom so much more cosy ever since! Light your Himalayan salt lamp candle while winding down with a hot water bottle, cosy blanket and a good book.
This book is a MUST-READ for anyone looking to level up their 2021 and feel motivated for the year ahead! It goes without saying that The 5am Club will inspire you set those alarms and seize the day, but this there book is also packed with so many thought-provoking nuggets of wisdom and life lessons that can be applied beyond your morning routine.
This is one of the UK’s largest vegan beauty subscription boxes. They promote conscious beauty and transparency, and their subscription boxes help ethical beauty fans to discover carefully handpicked products every month. The monthly subscription costs £19.99 per box (it’s worth over £52!) from thepipbox.co.uk.
To celebrate Veganuary, this month’s Pip Box contains a selection of premium beauty brands from haircare to skincare to body-care. It includes:
- Aveda Nutriplenish Leave-In Conditioner – a lightweight hydrating spray that’s also heat-protective
- Murad Replenishing Multi Acid Peel – contains AHA, BHA, antioxidants and omega-rich oils for a vibrant complexion
- Dr Botanicals Grapefruit & Watermelon Refreshing Cleanser – rich in natural botanical extracts that gently cleanse without drying out the skin, leaving it bright and radiant
- Sknfed Creamy Face Scrub with Black Seed – milled organic black seeds helps to exfoliate pores and buff away dryness leaving the skin glowing
- Nails Inc – nail varnish in shade Fly By at Victoria (pale pink) for UK customers and Lip Jelly for non-UK customers
- Nutriburst Multivitamin Gummies – who wouldn’t want to get their nutrition from gummies?
The best news is that you guys can get 25% off a month-to-month subscription with my code ELI25 on thepipbox.co.uk.
Have you tried any of the above products? What were your favourite items this month? Let me know on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I’d love to hear from you!
This post contains affiliate links.