What better way to cool down from this heatwave than sweet creamy ice lollies made from only the most wholesome ingredients?! I don’t know about you but I love an afternoon snack in the sunshine, and these scrumptious ice lollies hit the spot perfectly – light, fresh and fruity!
These ice lollies contain only 4 ingredients and are completely vegan, as well as gluten-free and dairy-free. They’re sweetened naturally using only the ripe bananas – so no need for added sugars, not even maple syrup!
Go wild with the flavour combinations – add some cocoa powder and vanilla extract, or throw a spoonful of cinnamon into the mix! Feel free to experiment with the fruit too – you could replace the strawberries with blueberries or even kiwi slices for a tropical twist…
Strawberry Cashew Ice Lollies Recipe
This recipe was developed in collaboration with Meridian Foods using their cashew butter.
Makes 4 ice lollies
- 2 bananas, fresh or frozen
- 150g cashew yoghurt (can replace with any yoghurt)
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- Add the bananas, yoghurt and cashew butter to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Layer the blended mixture and the strawberries into 4 ice lolly moulds.
- Place a lolly stick inside each one and leave in the freezer to set for at least 4 hours.
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @cerealandpeanutbutter – I LOVE seeing all your creations!
For more refreshing summer treats, check these out:
- Hot Cross Bun Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Strawberries and Cream Milkshake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Vanilla Mocha Milkshake