You probably know by now that I have a thing for Chocolate Nut Butter Cups – maybe you’ve had a look at my Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups or been lucky enough to try my famous Peanut Butter Jelly Cups! Today I’m bringing you a brand new recipe for these Raw Chocolate Cookie Dough Cups, with the most delectable filling. I can’t wait for you guys to try these at home!
I think we can all agree that the best part about baking cookies is licking the bowl (or is it just me?) so these Cookie Dough Cups are such a winner. They’re so unbelievably more-ish, you won’t be able to stop at just one.
For the base, you can either use your favourite store-bought chocolate or for a little something extra why not try my simple recipe for Homemade Chocolate, made from only 3 ingredients – coconut oil, cacao powder, and maple syrup.
If you like these Raw Cookie Dough Cups, you will LOVE my Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups, Nutella Truffles and Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups!
Let me know if you make these on Instagram: @elibrechernutrition – I would love to see your creations!
RAW CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH CUPS
(Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Makes 10 mini cookie dough cups
Line a mini muffin tin with 10 mini liners.
Melt the chocolate over a low heat, then add 1 teaspoon to the bottom of each liner – this should use up half the chocolate. Use the back of a spoon to spread the chocolate about 1cm up the sides of each liner.
Transfer the tin to the freezer for 5 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
Meanwhile, make the cookie dough by mixing together all remaining ingredients (except the melted chocolate and the chocolate chips) in a bowl. Once all ingredients are combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
Remove the tin from the freezer and place 1 teaspoon of the cookie dough over the chocolate in each liner.
Cover the cookie dough with the remaining melted chocolate (1 teaspoon per liner), and add a decoration if you wish, such as a sprinkle of sea salt, cacao nibs, sesame seeds, an almond or dried rose petals!
- Return to the freezer for 20 minutes until hardened, then serve and enjoy!
If you give this recipe a try, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I LOVE seeing all your recreations!
For more dessert recipes, check these recipes out:
- Apple & Blueberry Crumble
- Peach & Nectarine Crumble
- Rocky Roads (vegan)
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Vegan Buttercream
- Ultimate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread
- Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups
- Trillionaire Shortbread with Date-Tahini Caramel
- Easy Vegan Biscuits
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Flourless Triple Chocolate Cake with Sticky Toffee Frosting
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2-Minute Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- Chocolate-dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 3-Ingredients Nutella Truffles
- 3-Ingredient Raw Chocolate Bark
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Pie
- Vegan Fudgey Oreo Brownies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men
- Protein Mocha Muffins
- Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters
- Banana Bread Pecan Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Mars Bars
This post contains affiliate links.