This Chocolate Mousse Tart is the perfect dessert if you’re searching for something that looks impressive, tastes divine and is so simple to make that it doesn’t even require an oven! You can see how easy it is to make in this quick recipe video on my YouTube channel!
This raw vegan Chocolate Mousse Tart also happens to be gluten-free and packed with wholesome ingredients like oats, cacao powder and coconut yoghurt.
In terms of toppings, I love decorating it with some sprinkles for a pop of colour as well as some desiccated coconut, but you could get creative and try grated dark chocolate, grated orange zest or anything else you fancy!
Chocolate Mousse Tart (No-Bake, Vegan, GF)
Makes one large tart, serves 8-10 people
- 500g thick yoghurt (I used coconut yoghurt but could use Greek yoghurt)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Desiccated coconut (can replace with grated dark chocolate, sprinkles or orange zest)
- Add the oats to a food processor and blend until a flour forms.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Blend until a dough is formed (you may need to stop and scrape down the sides onceor twice).
- Press down your dough into a large tart tin (I used a 24cm diameter) and flatten it out until it’s even on the sides and the base. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the yoghurt with the cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth and fluffy.
- Remove the tart from the freezer and spread the chocolate mousse over the base. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out the top.
- Sprinkle over your desiccated coconut and leave it to set in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
For more dessert recipes, check these recipes out:
- Double Blondie Brownies
- Tahini Freezer Fudge
- Apple & Blueberry Crumble
- Peach & Nectarine Crumble
- Rocky Roads (vegan)
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Vegan Buttercream
- Ultimate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread
- Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups
- Trillionaire Shortbread with Date-Tahini Caramel
- Easy Vegan Biscuits
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Flourless Triple Chocolate Cake with Sticky Toffee Frosting
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2-Minute Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- Chocolate-dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 3-Ingredients Nutella Truffles
- 3-Ingredient Raw Chocolate Bark
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Pie
- Vegan Fudgey Oreo Brownies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men
- Protein Mocha Muffins
- Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters
- Banana Bread Pecan Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Mars Bars
This post contains affiliate links.