If you follow me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition, you’ll know I started a granola company almost two years ago! So if you love granola but don’t have the time to bake it yourself, simply head over to my online store ELI’S GRANOLA to place your order.
But for those of you who want to give it a whirl yourself, here’s the recipe for my Chocolate, Cherry & Coconut Granola below!
Chocolate, Cherry & Coconut Granola
I get so many requests for nut-free recipes, since my gluten and dairy-free recipes often contain nut butter, so this one is perfect if you have a nut allergy!
- 1 and 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa (or raw quinoa)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup date syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl, add the oats, quinoa and cacao nibs.
- In a pan, melt the coconut oil over a low heat, then remove from heat and stir in all remaining ingredients: vanilla, date syrup, coconut sugar and cacao/cocoa powder and salt, until fully combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl and mix well stir until all ingredients are coated.
- Spread the granola mixture on the lined baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and stir it to ensure even baking. Add the coconut flakes and dried cherries, then return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Scatter the chocolate chips and allow to cool fully before storing in an airtight container.
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I LOVE seeing all your creations!
And for more breakfast inspo, try these:
- Cinnamon Chia Oatmeal
- Matcha Overnight Oats
- Creamy Coconut Porridge with Berry Compote
- Chai-Spiced Waffles
- Nutella Porridge
- Quinoa Porridge
- Turmeric and Goji Porridge
- Smashed Avocado Toast
- Vegan Strawberries & Cream Smoothie
- Vanilla Mocha Milkshake
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake
- Zesty Passion Fruit Smoothie Jar
- Chocolate Hazelnut Pancake Stack
- Popcorn Chocolate Almond Butter Pancakes
- Vegan Coconut Banana Pancakes
- Basic Healthy Pancakes
- 2-minute Pecan Milk