1. Pre-heat oven 180 degrees.
2. Melt coconut oil on a baking tray in the oven.
3. Slice pears into wedges, slice figs in half and pit the medjool dates. Add blackberries, pecans and pine nuts.
4. Toss in freshly squeezed lemon juice and lots of cinnamon. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle a pinch of coconut sugar.
5. Put pears in the oven on a low heat, covered in tin foil.
6. After 25 mins, remove tin foil, and add the rest (figs, dates, blackberries, pecans, pine nuts) to the oven tray.
7. After a further 15 mins, remove tray from oven and add to a serving plate. Sprinkle with lemon juice, cacao nibs, more cinnamon and dessicated coconut.