BEETROOT HUMMUS RECIPE 💗
Add a pop of colour (plus vitamins, minerals + antioxidants) to your classic hummus with this beetroot hummus – a hot pink twist on my favourite dip!
Spread it on toast, dip in vegetable sticks, dollop over a salad/grain bowl or eat with a spoon – I won’t judge!
Beetroot Hummus Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 pre-cooked beetroots, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Add the tahini, garlic and chickpeas to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides, add in the beetroot and blend again until combined.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Serve alongside your favourite bread. Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
If you give this recipe a try, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I LOVE seeing all your recreations!
For more lunch & dinner ideas, try these recipes:
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Chickpeas
- Courgette Salom Frittata
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese
- Teriyaki-Glazed Salmon
- Peanut Tofu Stir-Fry
- Edamame Mushroom Burgers
- Carrot Chickpea Patties
- Original Chickpea Patties
- Vegan Nut Roast
- Baba Ganoush (smoky Aubergine Dip)
- Homemade Hummus
Check out my other dips like this Classic Homemade Hummus, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Greek Fava Bean Dip and this Baba Ganoush (smoky aubergine dip), and for more Middle-Eastern inspired recipes, try my Shakshuka (baked eggs in tomato sauce), Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables and Homemade Za’atar herbs!