These gooey Banoffee Billionaire Bites are made up of three delicious layers, oozing with a squishy banana centre and topped with dark chocolate!
This easy no-bake recipe is vegan and gluten-free, and will quickly become a staple in your kitchen like it has in mine! This was one of the first recipe videos I made for my YouTube channel and you can watch the recipe in action here!
Let me know if you make them on Instagram @elibrechernutrition
Banoffee Billionare Bites Recipe (Raw Vegan Gluten-Free)
Makes about 14
- 2 cups porridge oats
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp sugar or granulated sweetener
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 5 ripe bananas
- ½ cup runny peanut butter
- 4 tbsp vanilla protein powder (you can get 35% off with the code ELI at check-out!)
- 150g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp dried banana chips (optional)
1. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and a little oil over the paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix all base ingredients together until fully combined.
3. Transfer to the lined baking tray. Press down the mixture with the back of a spoon.
4. In the empty bowl, mash the bananas, then stir in the peanut butter and coconut flour until combined. Pour this over the base and use the back of a spoon to smooth it out.
5. Pour melted dark chocolate over the banana mixture, top with dried banana chips and transfer to the fridge for one hour to set, before slicing into squares. Store in fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months (allow to defrost before eating!).
If you give this recipe a try, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I LOVE seeing all your recreations!
For more dessert recipes, check these recipes out:
- Apple & Blueberry Crumble
- Peach & Nectarine Crumble
- Rocky Roads (vegan)
- Ultimate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread
- Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups
- Trillionaire Shortbread with Date-Tahini Caramel
- Easy Vegan Biscuits
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Flourless Triple Chocolate Cake with Sticky Toffee Frosting
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2-Minute Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- Chocolate-dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 3-Ingredients Nutella Truffles
- 3-Ingredient Raw Chocolate Bark
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Pie
- Vegan Fudgey Oreo Brownies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men
- Protein Mocha Muffins
- Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters
- Banana Bread Pecan Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Mars Bars
This post contains affiliate links.