Mini Apple Cobbler Recipe 🍎 Vegan + Gluten-Free
There’s something about apple desserts that will always have a special place in my heart. From my mum’s famous apple crumble, to my healthier spin with this Apple & Blueberry Crumble, to these Apple Crumble Muffins – and now this recipe for Mini Apple Cobbler (which could easily be baked into one large apple cobbler too!)
These Mini Apple Cobblers are perfect for single portions, but you can easily double or triple the recipe to make more! They’re made from simple wholesome ingredients and are completely plant-based, dairy-free and gluten-free (provided you use gluten-free oats).
While I love enjoying an indulgent chocolate dessert, sometimes I’m in the mood for a lighter and healthier alternative to satisfy that sweet spot, and these Mini Apple Cobblers do just that – I hope you try them!
P.S. Let me know if you make these on Instagram: @elibrechernutrition – I would love to see your creations!
Apple Cobbler Recipe – Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free 🍏
Makes 5 mini apple cobblers
For the base:
- 4 medium apples, peeled and sliced (I used Jazz apples)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For the cobbler topping:
- 100g oat flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (I used walnuts and pecans)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 190 C.
- Add the apples to a saucepan with a drop of water. Cover with a lid and cook on a low heat for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, make the cobbler by mixing together all ingredients until dough is formed.
- Divide the cooked apples between 5 mini oven-proof ramekins (or one dish). Spread the cobbler dough over the apples and bake for 18-20 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
If you give this recipe a try, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @elibrechernutrition – I LOVE seeing all your recreations! For more dessert recipes, check these recipes out:
- Apple Crumble Muffins
- Apple & Blueberry Crumble
- Peach & Nectarine Crumble
- Rocky Roads (vegan)
- Ultimate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread
- Chocolate Sticky Toffee Cups
- Trillionaire Shortbread with Date-Tahini Caramel
- Easy Vegan Biscuits
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Flourless Triple Chocolate Cake with Sticky Toffee Frosting
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Cups
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2-Minute Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- Chocolate-dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 3-Ingredients Nutella Truffles
- 3-Ingredient Raw Chocolate Bark
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Pie
- Vegan Fudgey Oreo Brownies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men
- Protein Mocha Muffins
- Cacao, Coconut & Quinoa Clusters
- Banana Bread Pecan Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Mars Bars
- Banoffee Billionaire Bites
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Biscuits