If you’re a nut butter lover like me, this one’s for you. It’s incredibly easy to whip up a huge batch – literally just throw all the ingredients into one bowl, mix and bake!
High in fibre and skin-loving essential healthy fats, this makes a quick fuss-free breakfast – try it with a handful of berries and a splash of my 2-Minute Pecan Milk (or any other milk). I’ve also been sprinkling this granola on my porridge lately – the texture combination of crunchy oats + creamy oats is SO good together!
Be sure to check out my other granola recipes below:
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Granola
- Pecan Pie Granola
- Salted Peanut Butter Granola
- Nutty Cinnamon Granola
- Banana Nut Crunch Granola
- Superfood Goji Granola
- Orange, Cinnamon & Hazelnut Granola
- Cranberry Christmas-Spiced Granola
If you follow me on Instagram @brechernutrition, you’ll have seen that I’ve started selling my own granola! So if you love granola but don’t have the time to bake it yourself, simply drop me an email to enquire/place an order: email@example.com or head over to my GRANOLA SHOP to see all the flavours!
Salted Almond Butter & Coconut Granola
I developed this recipe using ingredients from Indigo Herbs.
Makes 3 cups
- 2 cup of jumbo oats
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 6 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut chips
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170 C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the coconut oil if needed, then combine all the ingredients, except coconut chips, in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread the granola mixture on the lined tray with a spatula, and pack it together so that clumps form.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir to ensure even baking. Sprinkle over the coconut chips, pack together tightly, and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes, then allow to cool fully before storing in an airtight container.
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @cerealandpeanutbutter – I LOVE seeing all your creations!
Don’t forget to try my other granola recipes here: